no one to hug....

yes it's true i will have no ne to hug for 5 days. Suz is off to calgary for 5 days for a youth confrince. I know she be having fun, learning new things, and probibly do some shopping. This will be the longest we've been appart since we started going out. Will i miss her, duh. Of course i will. It's going to be hard going to sleep with out her, and not having anyone around when i get home, or having someone to talk to for 5 freaking days. I'm goin to miss her touch ,smell, eyes, laughter,the feeling she gives me, her body(if you know what i mean.
Heres the questions
1. Whats the longest you've been apart from your other for?
2. what do you miss most about them?
3. Why do you think we as humans need that person so much?

3 Comments:
I love you so much, dana-bear. You complete me (hee hee) in every possible way. I will miss you incrediably much. How do you think I will feel alone in a hotel room, freezing my butt off because my furnace in hundreds of miles away :( I will be back soon, but will probably call everynight! I love you, I love you, I love you..... can I really say it enough? PS: This is not the longest we've been apart. There was Japan- 14 days and Medicine Hat-10 days. I think I need you so much because you do complete me and without you... yes, I am still me, but not as me as I would be with you in my life. Thank you for that. Okay, I better start packing now. Hugs and kisses for infinity.
Robin and I have been apart for a month straight, that was rough, although at the time, it was what was, and now it seems more difficult when we are apart for shorter amounts of time. What I miss the most is not having him to fall alseep with all cuddled up.
And soon we will be apart for weeks on end unless Baby decides to come early (doubt it!)
Jordan and I had only been apart for just under 48 hours up until I was in Regina for SEVEN nights. I definitely missed Jordan most when I got in to bed at night or when I was doing something that I wish he could do with me! I can't even explain why it is that I need Jordan so much. I just love sharing every second of my life with him. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home