ahhblogoff

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?



Well i finally figured out my account password again, so i can post again yeeho...




Well if you had not heard from someone by know, we are currently looking at relocating to regin sask. Reasons weeellll, it's alot cheaper to live there, housing costs are half of what it is here, Basicly i can work and susan does not have to, we won't go into dept every month just to live here in summerland. I know your probibly asking yourself ," how do you go into dept every month?" well lets just call it the sunshine tax. We have been looking at everything, from buying a small house , but the cheapest house out here is 289,000. for a 2 bedroom 1 bath. ssssmmmaaalllll house. Out there in regina we can get a 4 bedroom, 2 bath, .5 acre lot 2 car garage in the back for only 129,000. With a morgage like that well we can live quite comfotably. the first picture is the house in summerland and the next one is from regina
So again what to do, we are freaking out, there is so much riding on it, if it will all work out, we love to hear you comments, and apprecaite all we have gottin so far. It 's one of those life altering changes that scare the crap out of me.

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I would definitely move to Regina. ;) Kidding.

We've love for you guys to be out here but we understand the magnitute of this decision. We just went through the same process recently and although difficult, we are happy with how things have turned out. I think you guys will know what to do.

Know that we are thinking of and praying for you guys during this stressful time!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Sue said...

As the saying goes, "One door closes, another door opens". This may be a "new" door to open and discover.

Remember, there is no such thing as "always and forever", things happen, people change and so do events.

No worries, just do what feels right for you and your family. What does your gut say?

Love you guys x0x0

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dana...well you know we support you either way and although we may obviously seem bias, you're right, it's a huge decision. The one thing I will say is although the grass may seem greener on the other side like the cliche goes, money does not buy happiness...and as I believe, family and friends do. I've been in a situation where I have been isolated from my friends and family (and while mine may have been more drastic as it was on another continent...your situation is the same concept)and it was the hardest thing I have ever done. While you are normally used to being able to turn to friends and family for support, kind words (or sometimes firm but necessary ones) and just a good old hug, it becomes much more difficult. I know this is a huge choice for you guys and as you have said, a life changing one, and just know that regardless of the outcome, we are here for you all. I'm sure this going without saying but just think it through. ~Chels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home