Thursday, June 07, 2007
About Me
- Name: Dana McCallum(aka D-MAN)
- Location: summerland, British Columbia, Canada
I was born in mission b.c. canada on july 26 1981, I lived in toronto for 4 years then moved to abbotsford for 12 years , then moved to summerland for 5 years then to kelowna for 3 then back to summerland and i'm sure i'll be here a while. I was homeschooled all my life. I've been in many plays around 20 . I was in grease, wizard of oz to name a few. I've done chore and vocal jazz groups. I was named best male vocalist at yale school. I've played hockey and rep soccer my whole life. I've been to the soccer provincals with my summerland team. In hockey i won hardest shot with a 98mph slaper at only 16. My mom moved my sisters and i to summerland after my parents divorce.Were i met my bride to be susan mayer.We married on october 4 2003. Not to long after we saved up to buy our first house, then we were blessed to have our first child Kynan john mccallum on january 3 2004. Susan was born to have babys said the doctor later, being that it only took her 90 minuets to push the baby out. I find happiness in the small things in life, like being with my wife and child, making stuff, achieving and showing those around me i care.


1 Comments:
ipod??? with all that has happened in your life and family - you post an ipod???
Get with the program man!
Post a Comment
<< Home