ahhblogoff

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The many faces of Kynan McCallum


When I look back to before Kynan was born, I think about what I thought he might be like. I am sure all parents do this, we wonder, will they look like me or my partner? Will they have long hair, or short? Will they be nice and kind, or cry all the time?
I always believed that
he would be a kind hearted little guy, who is calm and quiet, Does what mommy and daddy say, and so on.
What I have found, over the past 17 months is that Kynan is something
like that but much more also. He's full of life. Anyone who o knows him will tell you, he's one of the nicest children they know. He's always got good faces to crack you up with. Some of my favorites are the stick your tong out and do a jonny as you can see in the first picture. His patented devil to angel look, and of course his "what I did not do that" look.
Susan ani always wanted a happy baby that was full of life, who will some day be a great man or woman. I'm so lucky to say I know we got one. If you have not met Kynan yet or have only seen him as a baby. When you meet Kynan again, you will understand how great of a person he is and will be. He's always up for hugs and kisses, and he is not afraid to meet new people. Someone asked me yesterday who I thought my son might be like, I simply aswnserd " I'm not sure, but if I had to guess, he's a mix between Fabeo and Jim Carry. He has got the love and affection for lady's like Fabeo, and the comedic humor like Jim Carry" . That I believe sums up my son , he is the funniest little kid I know. I can't wait to see what the future holds

4 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so blessed to have an amazing little man like Kynan. He is such a kind soul. I learn so much from him everyday. He's our angel.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Kaili said...

I love his goofyness, but my fav is the scary eyes!!!
Give him a hug from me!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Jen said...

It is so interesting to think what our kids will be like it 5, 10, 20, 50 years. I'm sure Kynan will grow up to be a wonderful, honorable man.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger wandi said...

Okay Dana, I have to tell you that I think that Kynan is such an adorable little man. From what I have seen on Jens blog and your and Susies. He is so cute. I think that my little granddaughter Abby really thinks Kynan is pretty terrific too. Maybe one day we will all be family. Who knows. Kynan is so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home