ahhblogoff

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

hey ,hey mr k what you doing anyway...

HERE ARE SOME MRK UPDATES,

He has been working on some new words, like
apple, doggie, hi mom, hi dad, oh dear, oh geesh, eyeball, dana, suzy, baby, night night, sorry, luv ya (which sounds like blah blah)kittie, truck and a tone of new faces i wish i had some to show but the little guy is to fast for me. anyhow enjoy these.









3 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Wow! An update. I'd given up hope.

Kynan, although I thought it impossible, has gotten even cuter! Way to go with all the new words Kynan!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Kaili said...

I also had given up on your blog although I checked it often. Sweet update. You are such a great Daddy to Kynan and a wonderful Uncle to Jaia. I love watching you with both of them. Keep the posts coming! Love you!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Susie said...

I love you hunny! You are a great dad. I am so happy that I have you as a hubby, and Kynan and McBaby are so lucky to have you as a dad! xoxoxoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home