ahhblogoff

Friday, June 09, 2006

SCARY

Well , I have to explain the picture before you can see it. Susan and I were down stairs watching a movie, when we started to hear a storm rolling in. Not just any storm a very loud storm, extremely bright lightning. So bright it seemed like it was 12 in the afternoon, and thunder that shook the windows. We heard kynan whimpering like he does when he is sleeping, and did not think anything of it. Our movie ended, and I was up to give kynan his 12 am medicine.

The picture is how I found him, face down hiding under his pillow. I started to laugh, and exited the room to get the camera, I figured "nice wedding picture". Susan followed me in to take a look and started laughing to, who would have guessed our little guy was afraid of thunder and lightning. Note the pillow was turned upside down also.

8 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Jen said...

That's so cute! It was quite the storm. Abby didn't even wake up though.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Shalane said...

Nice Picture Dana,
kids do the darndest things eh?

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Kaili said...

That's funny! Jaia didn't mind it at all. But is was super loud!!!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Sue said...

That's a cute pic Dana but it makes me want to scoop him up and snuggle with him!

Snuggle and kisses to Kynan from us.

Lots of Love, YaYa

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Dana McCallum(aka D-MAN) said...

sorry i forgot to mention for the record. He was still sleeping, and i did not have the heart to wake him.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

That's what he's going to look like in about 15 years when you and Susan are yelling up to him that it's time to go to school. Soooo much cuter now:)

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about an update -we are all waiting with baited breath and excitement - you have no idea how far your blog reaches!

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you would let your wife pose for this shot????
Sorry for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home