ahhblogoff

Saturday, June 03, 2006

who is out there

I was just wondering who reads my blog,if you do leave a comment. If you do not know how at the bottom of this post it will say "0 comments " it's in blue click on it . Then leave a post with your name.


thanks for taking the time to do this.

15 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I do! And Jordan does too.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Hi D,

I do, and so does your Dad.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Susie said...

i don't get this post so I am gonna copy what others are saying- I do and Kynan does too.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Kaili said...

Me

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

Hi Dana,
I occasionally check your blog - followed the links from Susie.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Mama checks in on things too!

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do everyday when i can.

miller

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

I check on and so does Donovan

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Shalane said...

I do as well...I don't always have time to leave comments due to me catching up on EVERYONE'S blog, but i sure do read it.
-Love little sis!!!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I follow the link from Kaili's. You probably don't even remember me. hahaha. All the best.
Tara

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there little cousin...yeah I remember when you were a little bit Elvis...Love Mel and JB

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Kacie said...

I am a friend of Shalanes, I play ball with her and recognize Kynan from tumble time.

 
At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Chris Kettleson said...

I do Haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home