Conconully
I suprized Susan for her birthday / mothersday . With a trip to a beautiful lake in
Washington state named conconully. We did some fishing, sleeping, and Susan showed me were her and her family used to
camp. In all it was a blast and I can't wait till
we
can do it again. Here
are some pictures o
f our 

trip.

3 Comments:
I had such an amazing time, lovey. Thank you so much for doing that for me... for us! It was exactly what I wanted. I hope you had as much fun as I did and I can't wait to take Kynan back.
That was so sweet of you Dana. Looks like you both had a great time. :)
Glad you two had a wonderful time at your little get-away!
I love the pictures of Kynan, he's such a cutie! He sure is quite the little man now, not looking like a baby. Uncle Jared just loves to see pictures of him doing silly things and having funny faces.
Post a Comment
<< Home