ahhblogoff

Monday, May 22, 2006

The Show and Shine






Well it's been many years since I have been able to attend the Summerland Show and Shine.
So when I heard it was this Saturday, I was not about to let a little rain damper my Spiratrates. I woke up early (as usual) and called grandpa hoblak to see if he wanted to join me. He said that he would be up for it , if the rain stopped. So I said that I would call him at 12 pm if the rain had stopped then we would go, he agreed. So when 12 came, and it was still raining hard, I was expecting to go on my own. I was happy to hear grandpa say "you know what id stilll like to go even though it's raining". He picked me up at 12:45 and drove to memorial park to take in the car show. I had a ton-o-fun with grandpa, I rarely get to hang out with my grandparents because of our hectic schedules. We walked around admiring all the car, well grandpa told me story's about what cars he used to own, the cars his friends owned, and of course how little cars used to cost. It was a blast and I can't wait till next year. Here are some pictures I took of the car show. enjoy











































4 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO GLAD you finally got to see the cars, I know how long you waited!!! They were so sweet hey, we loved the show also!!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Kaili said...

That is rad that you got to go, I wish I could have gone, I love that car show. That's cool you went with Gramps! I love that third one down, I've never seen that one. Very sweet!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Susie said...

I am so happy that you got some guy time with Grandpa. I know it seems like every year before this something was always preventing you from going so I am very pleased you were able to go.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Chiroman said...

Cool cars! I think I like the Studebaker best! Love the ghost flames!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home